Looking for an individual or team participating in this event?
We invite you to join us for a Kids Helping Hopkins community day to support the Johns Hopkins Children's Center! Join the 4th Annual Kilometers for Kids Run & Walk this year as a 5K, 2K, or 1K Fun Run participant and become an ambassador for Hopkins Children's by asking your family, friends, coworkers, classmates, local corporations, and community organizations to make a donation and/or become an ambassador too.
Join students, teachers, and families that are dedicated to helping communities and the people who live in them. Money you raise will help patients continue to receive world-class pediatric care at Hopkins Children's. So come on, sign up, join in, and share this with everyone you know!
- To register for Kilometers for Kids on April 5, 2014 click the Register for this Event button to get started! Onsite registration will be available until 8:15am.
- You are welcome to RUN or WALK a 5K or 2K.
- Returning this year, our 1 K FUN RUN!
- After registering, you will have your own personal fundraising page to help you with your fundraising efforts!
- All partcipants will recieve a Kilometers for Kids T-shirt!
- Bring the whole family! There will be games and activities for everyone in your family to enjoy!
- Can't attend? Why not become a virtual runner! Simply donate to the event and we'll keep you updated on our success!
- Pre-registered participants may pick up their racer bags from 5:30pm - 7:00pm on Thursday, April 3 at the Chick- Fil-A in Hunt Valley, MD (6 Hyland Avenue). In person registration for the event will also be available at this time.
Special thanks to our Presentation Sponsor, Celebree and Hot Spots Extended Care Program, and all the local businesses that make Kilometers for Kids a success!